<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Memories and respects

As i get ready to hit the sack and call it a day, a thought enters my mind and refuses to go away. A thought that makes me sad. A thought that makes me wonder "what if only...?". A thought that takes me back by 10 years.

The thoughts of Ayrton Senna. It will be 10 years to the day on 1st May, since the legend moved on to a different plane, leaving us mortals behind. I still find it difficult to consider him - my first F1 idol, THE Fastest man in the world - as "Late" Ayrton Senna.

RIP.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?