<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Monday, April 19, 2004

Back to bachelorhood...

Had a terrific time all of last week.
Took 2 days off in the middle of the week (Wednesday & Thursday) to take my wife (DC) out to show around Singapore. Went to Sentosa where DC freaked out on the magical fountain show....went to snow city where we (AC / DC) skied together....Did the visit to Jurong Bird Park where DC couldn't stop laughing during the All star bird show - when the parrots start talking (this particular parrot started crying "Amma Appa":-D)....

But then all good things come to an end. Mine did on Sunday morning. After a brief stint as a loving hubby, I went back to my forced bachelorhood. 11 good days ended with DC's return to India.

I guess i'll take some time to get over boredom & "lows" before i attempt to write again:-(



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?