<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Amusing myself...

With nothing better to do other than reading my own composed mails from the past - and thus look busy during office hours - I came across this mail that i sent out earlier to some of my friendlier colleagues at work. This was a mail i sent out just after my recent trip to Bangkok & Beijing (see my earlier posts..Archived). Thought i could delete the irrelevant portions and post the rest to amuse myself. And then some.

Read on:

Hi all,

There we go again...i just know it when another burst of "serial mail" is about to happen...and this seems like a good time!

What news from my end? well well, lemme see now...

1. was in Bangkok (one word really) & Beijing last week....former being probably more dirty & definitely more slimey than amchi mumbai. Wonder why people go to Bangkok "to enjoy the sun", when its infact quite "Shady"...but as you would have guessed by now (with all the faith u have on my good behaviour), i preferred the sun. Period.

2. Scared the shit out of 2 girls in Beijing. Story goes thus: Went to Tiananman square - which really shud be called Tianan "Men" square from the number of people all around - was "viewed & interviewed" by several young chinese gals who wanted to practise their english skills on me (they really are trying hard to master English - they chat up all & any foreigner who can speak english)...And yours truly casually explained to them that everyone in India ( 1 Billion only) speaks English, infact its the mother tongue these days...Shud have seen their faces - yellow faces turning beetroot red:-)

3. Am playing host to yet another of our colleagues - L - who is staying put at my apartment for the weekend....btw, I went along on his shopping binge, and from the looks of it, he seems to have decided to quit this job.

And open a "kirana" shop in goregaon, selling Fairness creams (why else "Goregaon"?) / Shampoos / conditioners / scrubs and some...things (hell, u dont expect me to know their names, do u?)

4. The TV news channels here are weird. The primetime news has such nuggets as "Old woman slips on the road in Hougang and injures her leg" ...Help!

5. Tried the gym in my apartment once. Am convinced i dont need any more gym-ing ever. End of Gym-ing.

6. Tried Swimming next day. Till everyone else was swept away by the tsunami waves i created. End of Swimming.

re-guards

A



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?