<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Marriage - a diagnosis...

Marriages are made in heaven, so they claim. I disagree. I think marriages are made in hospitals - for you become "patient" after marriage (sidenote#1: "Impatient to marry, Patient after marriage"...Heyy a good one-liner ain't it?):-) No wonder my wife tolerates me and my idiosyncrasies. Consider what she has to put up with:

#1. Getting proposed to, of all places, in an Auto-rickshaw during peak hour on a hot and sultry mumbai evening.

#2. My running-off to a different city every few months. And leaving her behind.

And when she finally decides to switch cities & jobs to be with me, I happen to run-away to a different country altogether:-D

#3. Everytime she calls up and asks me to say something nice to her, all she gets to hear from me is "Something nice"!

#4. Everytime she asks me to sing something nice to her, all she gets to listen to is a pathetic, exaggerated, but close imitation of Kumar Sanu singing one of his most pathetic songs.....

The list cud go on....except that I dont want to put all of it on record here...who knows, she might just be reading it and getting ideas!!!!!:-)


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?