<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Back from a blissful holiday....!



Just back from a terrific holiday in one of Malaysia's most beautiful islands - Tioman Island...Tioman Island - "Pulau Tioman" as it is called locally - is off the East Coast of Malaysia. It is quite popular for its virgin beaches & the variety of Sea sport options it provides. Amongst other things, We (My Wife and I) got to Snorkel at various locations in the middle of the South China sea! Its an amazing feeling to just jump into the sea - middle of the sea with no land in sight anywhere - and get to see some brilliant corals, touch some most amazingly colorful fish (including Clown fish "Nemo")...And to top it, I took underwater snaps using a disposable underwater camera!!!!! The pics are yet to come - will post them once they do.

The above snap was taken when I was about to leave the place - when I was waiting for the ferry boat to arrive. This was a small boat out in the distance, so far away that to the naked eye, it was no more than a speck in the horizon (Having a good zoom camera helps!). There's something very...how do u say it? - nostalgic maybe(?), ethereal about this pic that transports me to the land of paintings & fairy tales.....Dont you think so?



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?