<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Sunday, April 25, 2004

That's me folks!!

This is a "PS".

After reading the 2 posts of today (below), in case you are wondering how I could swing from one extreme mood to the other, I just wanted you to know that "I'm like this only", kindly adjust!:-)

Woke up in the morning feeling all "down" - monday morning blues / missing DC - and wrote what was playing in my head (aaye tum yaad mujhe)...then got down to reading some stuff to lighten up, and, boy, did i start flying or wot?!!



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?