<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Far away...right here....

Have not posted for more than 15 days now...have not even gone thru my daily reads...whats happening?
Apologies first....Been around, yet not been around...no enthu to post anything new...had more than ample subjects to write about, but just couldn't motivate myself to put it down on post. Simple.

In a silly (futile?)attempt at capturing all that that transpired in these 2 boring weeks, here are some not-so-good nuggets:

1. Sometime in these 2 weeks, I went and saw "Lakshya" in a non-descript, decrepit theatre in Thane...Came away with a not-so-good feeling about the movie..Don't know how much of it was to be blamed on the Theatre itself, and how much on the movie. Thought it was a tad too slow for my liking, with a mess of characterisation. Anyways, enough said about the movie.

2. Went to one of the Tata Motors showrooms planning to check out, and maybe buy, Indigo. As luck would have it, the one available sales person to show us around happened to be a girl. Now, why, oh-so-why, do they have women in automobile showrooms (no offense, no sexist remark here...plain honest truth)..Its the Mars and Venus thing you know...Apparently they dont have Automobiles in Venus..

Now coming back to this woman in the showroom, I asked her if I could take a test drive..And I get this amazing answer "sir, anyway you are planning to buy the Petrol version sir, Petrol car is anyways verrry smooooth...Why do you need a test drive, you can buy it 'no'"!!!!!
Waah!! That did it, she just "unsold" the car to me..Wanted to shout at her and ask her how many times she goes to the trial room to try out the fit everytime she has to buy a Rs.300 shirt/top/pant/whatever....

After successfully un-selling the car to me, she proceeded to explain the finance option to me..Damn! I didnt even ask her for that!! I wonder what these Automobile showrooms are selling these days - the Autombile or the "EMI"...They seem to spend more time talking about the finance scheme / EMI, than about the main product itself!!!

3. Oh shit, I forgot point 3..I swear on you, I had a point 3 (and even 4 & 5)..but this stupid car saleswoman made me forget...so much for the car!

So see you...soon I hope!



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?