<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Random note #1

Have decided that all posts that don't seem to have any idea or sense behind them - or I can't think of one - shall henceforth be classified as "Random note #xxx"...and no, "xxx" stands for numerals (*chee dirty minds*)..So thats the introduction to this meaningless rambling...

Im having some trouble with my throat for the last 2 days...no, nobody's been at it, though i suppose some would give their left leg to do that (obviously they can't give their left/right arm...they would need both to strangle a roughneck like me)...
So as I was saying, I have this terrible feeling that Im coming down with a viral fever or something...so far its only been the something part...feels as if there's a gillette mach 3 razor stuck between my throat, and *ouch* hurt it does..(all ye ladies who havent had the use of gillette mach 3, rest assured that it REALLY can hurt)...So am carry myself through meetings, presentations and wot not with this ache..unless my hearing also has been affected (which I dont suppose), i must be sounding like Mukesh singing one of those very very "dard bhari geet" on Binaca geet mala on AIR...

Incidentally, my boss also is on leave today. Seems he's not well too. Sore throat or something. Of course, its pure coincidence.

On the blog front, my blog seems to be becoming like an "over-the-hill-and-then-another" bollywood heroine..bereft of ideas to write on, or roles to talk about, "The Invictus" is resorting to rambling on and on...anything to get the crowd in...

Happened to read in today's Sleaze times of India that there was some sorta blogger's meet in Colaba on Sunday...peered hard enough at the fotu to see if there was anyone I could make out...Of course, no one....

Finally, am currently reading "The Da Vinci Code"..and man, what a thriller!! Can't make out where fact stops and fiction begins...am having a sorta subtle fight with my wife on who gets to read it first..If she sneaked it off to office yesterday, I have managed to do the same today...

Ok, now if you are reading this now, then you must be as jobless as I am...So why dont you do what I am about to do? Go home, instead of reading stranger's blogs.:-)



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?