<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Thursday, May 27, 2004

My new blog

I know I've rubbed some people the wrong way (now now, you dont have to take everything I say literally!) by writing about ..err.."unconventional" and maybe for some, unpalatable issues. I agree this blog is not really the place for me to go writing long thesis on Indian history and stuff.

I have decided to spare you!

I have started a new & separate blog "Matrix of the mind" which will solely deal with my serious side. All my "unpalatable-to-some" stuff shall henceforth go into this new blog. This hopefully will help you to know what to expect, and then get what you expected:-)

So see you at the dark side of the moon...oops, shucks thats the wrong quote (Pink Floyd's influence, you see)..I meant, see you at the serious side of mine:-)



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?