<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

If home is where the heart is......

......then today I can go back home!:-)

Wifey-dearest has come visiting me here for a few days...A short visit, nevertheless good enough to rejuvenate me and keep me in good spirits for another month or two, before I start missing her again...
For now, I'm going around the office with that silly grin all over again!!!:-)

Don't blame me if you dont see me here for the next few days. Kindly adjust!


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?