<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Me, my movie, and my personality icon!

Firstly, apologies are due from me for not showing up around this place for this long. Would love to say I was too busy with things to post, but that wouldn't really be true. Simply not interested, or too bored to post would be better descriptions. Having said that, here's something that I came across while reading through my daily fill of people's blogs (oh yes, I still continue to do that, fret not!).

According to this test, I am this classic movie:



What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I think I am pleased with this (atleast, am not "Konan the barbarian", or one of the "Confessions" series movies:-))

A further test - this time on the iconic personality that closely matches my own personality - confirms that I am..hold your breath, this icon:



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Now, am not sure if I should believe this or not..but, the movie test result seems to tally with the personality icon test, guess it's consistently true (or consistently false)!


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?