<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Friday, July 22, 2005

This happens only in Bangalore...and oh so often too!


This bozo in Qualis (not the poor 2-wheeler) broke the rule (see the prominent "No Right Turn" sign? Yes, am sure, so did the Qualis idiot, but then heyy, he's a bozo ain't he?)- wish he and his ilk get "One tight slap" each time they show their rotten colors...

I am more inclined than ever to capture all such senseless idiots on camera - along with their registration numbers - and post it here (or maybe i'll start a Bangalore traffic offenders blog)...and hope somebody in authority sees it and does something about it sooner than later.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?