<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Blasts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Scene from London blasts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Scene from Mumbai blasts

Blasts in London. Blasts in Mumbai. Both tragic, and such a waste of human life. Both supposedly for some divine cause. A cause so divine that it demands so many human lives. Of course other human lives, never the perpetrators'. *Sad*

Sad that a terrorist can cause so much pain all in the name of God. So much and so sudden that he doesn't even give his victim a chance to call out his own God's name one last time in prayer.

I watch this news. As I watched the Mumbai blast news. And wonder if it is any different. I wonder if the guilty will ever be caught and punished. As I wonder why the guilty who were caught were never punished (Mumbai). Even after 12 memory-scarred years. Will London see justice, where Mumbai didn't? I wonder. And I hope.

I wonder who they were
those who lost life and more
their dreams snatched,bodies strewn all over
can we ever get over
this hatred they call their holy war
in London, as in Mumbai.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?