<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Triggered thoughts...

Firstly, congrats to Elysia for making it thru' to IIMB..This post is actually a result of reading thru' her post..Reading her post triggered a series of my own thoughts that transported me a few years back - to the time when I was stepping into b-school myself..the emotions upon being told that I had made it thru' one, the motions of actually getting admitted, and the mindblowing and humbling experience that b-school hits you with, completely turning around your life (as you knew it till then)...Unforgettable...some amazing times, amazing people, some friends for life...truly memorable..

Thanks Elysia, for giving me a chance to slip back in time and relive some of those days!:-)



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?