<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Personality Test says I have one!


Personality test...


Thanks to Sri, I took the TheSpark's famous Personality Test and this is what I am..Interesting...


PROBER


(Dominant Introvert Concrete Feeler)


Like just 3% of the population you are a PROBER (DICF)--curious, passionate, driven, and probing. You're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. You have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. And you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. Some people probably think you're a maniac.

People have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. Perhaps there's a reason for this? Time will tell.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?