<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Actual Country Song Titles....

Ok Ok..not feeling good right now..had a showdown with my India-based boss over the telephone...screwed-up my lunch by the way...piled up a big mobile bill too (for some reason, mobile telephony international roaming costs more than personally roaming abroad!)...@#$!!!^&<>
anyways, heres something to lighten my mood, and yours if you are sulking too..

Actual 'Country' Song Titles...
****************************************************************************
1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
2. How Can I Miss You, If You Won't Go Away?
3. Get Your Biscuits In The Oven, And Your Buns In Bed
4. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth, 'Cause I'm Kissing You Good-bye
5. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself, Or Go Bowling
6. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger
7. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
8. I Just Bought a Car From a Guy That Stole My Girl, but The Car
Don't Run; so I figure we Got An Even Deal
9. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss Him
10. I Liked You Better, Before I Knew You So Well
11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
12. I Wouldn't Take Her To a Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win
13. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight
14. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here
15. Please Bypass this Heart?
16. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
17. Mama Get a Hammer (There's a Fly On Papa's Head)
18. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus
19. I Keep Forgetten' I Forgot About You


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?