<$BlogRSDURL$>

Arun Cavale/Male/26-30. Lives in India/Maharastra/Mumbai, speaks English and Hindi. My interests are Survival takes all my time.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Maharastra, Mumbai, English, Hindi, Arun Cavale, Male, 26-30, Survival takes all my time.


web counter

Monday, March 08, 2004

Walk down the Memory Lane - Part 1

Hi there,

Been caught up in a time-wrap...haven't been able to post for such a loooong time....let's see now, my last post was....#$%$15 days ago (26/02)...now a lot happened in the interim: the best of this list, of course, being my 5-day trip to India! Despite all efforts from my India-based boss to screw up my trip, i can now safely say that this was one of the best times i have had in the last few months...Going back home - to my love (coincidentally, she also happens to be my wife) and family and spending those 5 days will now ensure that I survive for a few more months in this alien land!

Today's been a dull day at work..nothing much to crow about...been browsing thru my old mails...REAL old mails...from the time when I was still a student, a part of a close-knit bunch of co-students who shared 2 years of life doing similar things, living in the same hostel, hanging out with each other, and seeing each other (for good or bad) the same faces....reading thru' all those mails - didnt realise how nostalgic I had become or how time flew.....thoughts that lead to more thoughts....associations - some good, some not-so-good, all memorable.....different place and time....the late nite discussions on such arcane topics as have been never discussed again....the late nite canteen gossips...."Daaru" (of course!)...songs in the corridors of the hostel....thoughts that then lead to the day when we graduated out of the b-school, and had to go in search of our individual calling, separate ways.....reminds me again of all those long-lost and forgotten songs...."Purani jeans aur guitar....mohalle ki vo chchat, aur mere yaar"..Reality fades away to a quiet death, as memories come alive. Long live memories!

Signing off.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?